* All Information is required
Terms & Conditions
The following rules form an agreement between EightStorm Casino and its customers.
By registering with EightStorm Casino, you fully agree and accept these rules.
- By accessing the EightStorm Casino website and by registering through our site to participate in any of the
interactive online games (collectively the 'Games'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
'Terms'). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if you fully understand
contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Customers must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. EightStorm Casino reserves the right to
for proof of age from customers and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain confidential.
the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any
transactions carried out under the username will be the customer's responsibility.
- Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- EightStorm Casino reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting
attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having
placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, EightStorm Casino reserves the right to
such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- EightStorm Casino reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in the
event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud EightStorm Casino or made by or contracted by
bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize payouts on our Games. Further, we reserve the
withhold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken part in such activities.
- EightStorm Casino prohibits the creation of fraudulent/fake identity and you agree that you will not create
account for anyone other than yourself. In certain circumstances, EightStorm Casino reserves the right to
the monies in your account where we have reason to believe that your account may be being used for
purposes or cheating for the purposes of money laundering or in such a way as to jeopardise the integrity of
sports or events on which we offer betting markets.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security checks and keep
records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional documentation to verify you as
account holder in the event of a security check.
- If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account are
you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your
institution. We will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions, which are declined as a
of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details.
- The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care taken during
translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the
English version will be valid.
- EightStorm Casino does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one account
any one currency). Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their accounts
- Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if detected) may
result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. EightStorm Casino reserves the right to
revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze permanently.
- Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read
understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. EightStorm Casino reserves the right to rescind
bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, EightStorm Casino reserves the right to request from
to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit
card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as EightStorm
, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, EightStorm
reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- These Terms & Conditions are part of the General EightStorm Casino Terms & Conditions.
- These terms & conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.
- Gambling can be addictive
- All promotions offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone
same payment account number, shared computer( e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- Most of our promotions come with rollover requirement. Which means that member will have fulfill the
requirement before any withdrawal can be made.
- Any bets placed on two opposite sides or draw will not be taken into the calculation or count towards any
- EightStorm Casino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus
winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could
generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include,
without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be
identified in one or across several accounts.
- In case of bonus abuse, EightStorm Casino reserves the right to deduct the bonus and any winnings associated
with the bonus from the customer's account.
- Promotion Abusive Behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting patterns
identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts, excessive
frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in a short period of time in
regular betting patterns, etc.
- EightStorm Casino will not take responsibility if member provide incomplete/incorrect information, which
result to delayed/ failed delivery for gifts or lucky draw prizes.
- EightStorm Casino reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- All management decisions are final.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as
various alternative payment methods. Please note that all payments with MoneyMartix. Keep in mind that a fee may be
charged by the intermediary banks on deposits or withdrawals. Please contact our support team at [email protected]
to inquire about the payment methods which are most favourable for your country of residence.
- The Company does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards, e-wallets
or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have
violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated, and the original deposit will be returned to the owner of
the payment account. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- The minimal amount of deposit is €10 for card payments and €20 for some other methods. No maximum amount of deposit.
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 10€ or an equivalent. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment
method you use.
- The Casino reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold any refund or withdrawals.
In case you provide false Personal Data or refuse to provide our Сasino with the required documents, the withdrawal can
be refused and the Player Account terminated, of which you will be informed by email.
- The Casino reserves the right not to process withdrawals in a case of fraudulent and illegal activities (including
participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction).
- All players obliged to verify their identify before they make their first withdrawal with EightStorm.
- The documents you will need in order to verify your account will vary and are dependent on the situation.
- Please note that the Casino is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks
issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within three (3) banking days.
- You acknowledge that withdrawals via bank transfers can in exceptional cases be subject to additional charges by the
intermediary banks. These charges remain outside the influence of The Casino.
- Our payment team reserve the right to request to split your withdrawal into several transactions due to first withdrawal
limitation of some payment methods.
- The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 2,000 €/$ per day, 7,500 €/$ per week and 15,000 €/$ per month,
unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. Exceptions may be made to players with a
higher VIP level, if any, at the Casino’s sole discretion.
- If you win more than €15,000, the Casino reserves the right to divide the payout into monthly instalments of maximum
€15,000 until the full amount is paid out. All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- Please keep in mind the Casino is not a financial institution. Your account will thus not bear any interests and no
conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
- All cashout requests can be processed up to 48 hours.
COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES & ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged
transaction, or within thirty (30) calendar days if a Player alleges that another individual has accessed his/her Player
If you have funding your account with a Credit Card we reserve the right to pay all withdrawal requests up to the total
amount deposited as refunds against the purchases you have made. If your withdrawals exceed the total amount deposited,
any excess amount will be paid to you via one of our alternative methods available.
Before a refund is processed all bonuses and winnings in your balance will be deducted prior to calculating the amount
to be refunded.
In case any Credit Card purchases are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons either by
our Payment processors or by the Casino, we will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the Сredit Сard, and
notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
All costs that may occur upon refund procedure are on the player.
THE EIGHTSTORM CASINO COMPLAINTS PROCESS
- The EightStorm Casino fully supports the objective detailed in the Gambling Act 2005 and are committed to best practice
on gaming and social responsibility and will ensure gambling is conducted fair and open in accordance with the company
- The EightStorm Casino has put into effect policies and procedures designed to ensure the proper supervision at gaming
tables is carried out by supervisors and dealers in order to ensure the integrity of the gaming is not compromised.
- A complaint means a complaint about any aspect of the company and staff conduct in respect of the of the licensed
activities, and a dispute is any complaint which-
- is not resolved at the first stage of the complaints procedure; and
- relates to the outcome of the complainant’s gambling transaction.
- A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to the licensee about any aspect of the conduct of licensed
activities. This means that complaints relating purely to commercial issues, such as the quality of online customer
service, the record lose or a particular game do not supported, as they would not indicate a possible threat to the
- Should a customer have any complaint or dispute about any gambling related decision, a member of the EightStorm’s
management team should be able to settle the problem at the time. The customer is free to raise any such complaint or
dispute at any time within a date which is not less than 6 months from the date of the disputed incident. The request
will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt where gambling facilities are available 24 hours a day or within three
working days otherwise.
- The licensee’s process ends if the customer’s complaint remains unresolved eight weeks after the licence holder received
it, or the customer and the licence holder reach a deadlock or final position in less than eight weeks. The licence
holder will then write to the customer with a final letter to explain:
- the final decision
- that this is the end of the operator’s complaints process
GROUNDS TO REFUSE TO DEAL WITH AN ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any gaming complaint should be resolved by the Dealer and/or Inspector at the time of the incident, however if the
Dealer or Inspector is not able to settle the matter it will be referred to Surveillance and/or the Duty Manager.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the dispute you should be given a Gaming Disputes leaflet and invited to
put your concern in writing to the Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Province or alternatively email your complaint to
- In response to your enquiry the Gaming Director will respond to you by email or write to you after investigating the
dispute, explaining the decision.
The reasons a dispute can be refused† are if:
- the dispute is frivolous or vexatious;
dealing with such a type of dispute would seriously impair the effective operation of the body;
When you accepted to use Services, all your payments are made through the payment service provider and there
statutory right of revocation of the purchased goods and/or services or other facilities. If you wish to
Services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can refuse
through your personal office on the Website.
Also, by accepting this Agreement, your confirm that you are entitled to use Services, and Website's
via the current Website. In case the you use Services through the Website, offering specific services, for
gaming services, you make legally binding declaration that you are at or past the legal age to be considered
an adult as
per requirements of your’s country or residence in order to use current services, provided by the Website.
the use of Services, you take own legal responsibility that you do not violate laws of any country where the
being used, and payment service provider is not responsible for any such violation.
You acknowledge and agree that Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed,
otherwise protected by any banking or other system insurance. Additionally, any money deposited in Your
Account will not
earn any interest.
In case of suspicious or fraudulent payment, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other
(including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), the Company reserves the right to block Your
reverse any made pay-out and recover any winnings.
We are entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any
fraud or other unlawful activity and may employ collection services to recover payments.
- The Company will take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to
service (hereinafter “ Players”). For this purpose the process for the registration of Players provided for
General Terms and Conditions of the Company provides for the due diligence process that must be carried out
opening of a user account.
- The Company will keep at all times a secure online list of all registered Players and information and
documents will be
retained in accordance with the applicable data protection obligations.
- The Company will collect certain minimum Player identification information from each Player who opens an
Company will not accept to open anonymous accounts or accounts in fictitious names such that the true
is not known. The information required will include at least:
- Player’s date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- Player’s first and last name;
- Player’s place of residence;
- Player’s credit card or banking information;
- Player’s valid email address; and
- Player’s username and a password.
- Documents to verify the identity information received will be requested from the Player if and when there is
to be risk or uncertainty about the information provided and prior to any payment in excess of EUR 2,000 per
when payments to the account are made in excess of EUR 2,000. These documents shall include, to the extent
under the relevant data protection regulations:
- A copy of a valid identity card or passport;
- Proof of address;
The Company may supplement the use of documentary evidence by using other means which may include:
- Independently verifying the Player’s identity through the comparison of information provided by the
information obtained from a reporting agency, public database or other source;
- Checking references with financial institutions; or
- Obtaining a financial statement.
The Company will inform relevant Players that the Company may seek identification information to verify
and will compare Player identification information with government or international -provided lists of
terrorists or sanction lists for example through the European Union or FATF on a monthly basis.
Any employee of the Company who becomes aware of an uncertainty in relation to the accuracy and truthfulness
Player information provided shall immediately notify the AML Compliance Person, who will review the
determine whether further identification is required and or so that it may be determined whether a report is
to be sent
to the relevant authorities.
If a potential or existing Player either refuses to provide the information described above when requested,
to have intentionally provided misleading information, the Company will not open a new account and, after
the risks involved, consider closing any existing account. In either case, the AML Compliance Person will be
that it may be determined whether a report is to be sent to the relevant authorities.
If a Player appears on a list of (suspected terrorists or otherwise sanctioned individuals the Company will
appropriate steps to immediately freeze and or close the account of the Player.
If any material personal information of a Player changes, verification documents will be requested.
Objective of the Policy
- It is the policy of EightStorm Limited (the “Company”) to prohibit and actively prevent money laundering and
any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities.. Money
generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived
that the proceeds appear to have derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets.
- Terrorist financing may not involve the proceeds of criminal conduct, but rather an attempt to conceal
either the origin
of the funds or their intended use, which could be for criminal purposes. Legitimate sources of funds are a
difference between terrorist financiers and traditional criminal organizations.
- Although the motivation differs between traditional money launderers and terrorist financiers, the actual
to fund terrorist operations can be the same as or similar to methods used by other criminals to launder
for terrorist attacks does not always require large sums of money and the associated transactions
may not be complex.
- The Company or the group of companies of which the Company is part, is licensed and regulated by Curacao
offer remote (on-line) games over the internet, under the National Decree August 18, 1998 No. 14. Under the
conditions issued by Curaçao, the Company is required to have in place adequate measures to prevent its
being used for the purposes of money laundering, terrorist financing or any other criminal activity. The
therefore obliged to follow the provisions contained in the Curaçao legal framework in particular the
August 18, 1998 No. 14 and the legislations in force in any other jurisdiction in which the Company
Continuous transaction due diligence
- The Company is fully committed to be constantly vigilant to prevent money laundering and combat the
terrorism in order to minimize and manage risks such as the risks to its reputational risk, legal risk and
risk. It is also committed to its social duty to prevent serious crime and not to allow its systems to be
furtherance of these crimes.
- The Company will endeavour to keep itself updated with developments both at national and international level
initiatives to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism. It commits itself to protect, at all
organization and its operations and safeguards its reputation and all from the threat of money laundering,
of terrorist and other criminal activities.
- The Company’s policies, procedures and internal controls are designed to ensure compliance with all
rules, directives and regulations relevant to the Company’s operations and will be reviewed and updated on a
basis to ensure appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls are in place.
Suspicious Transactions and Reporting
- The Company will monitor account activity with special attention, and to the extent possible, the
background and purpose
of any more complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by
their nature, to be
related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
Monitoring will be conducted through the following methods: Transactions will be automatically
monitored and a report
will be generated daily that show all transactions above 2000 EURO along with all the details of the
users making those
transactions. An additional report will be generated daily per user that made a transaction above
2000 EURO detailing their collected ID documents, collected personal details, and their entire
The AML Compliance Person will be responsible for this monitoring, they will review any activity
that the monitoring
system detects, will determine whether any additional steps are required, will document when and how
this monitoring is
carried out, and will report suspicious activities to the relevant authorities.
Parameters that signal possible money laundering or terrorist financing include, but are not limited
- Wire transfers to/from financial secrecy havens or high-risk geographic location without an
- Many small, incoming wire transfers or deposits made using checks and money orders. Almost
immediately withdrawn or
- Wire activity that is unexplained, repetitive, unusually large or shows unusual patterns or
with no apparent specific
- When an employee of the Company detects any activity that may be suspicious, he or she will notify
the AML Compliance
Person. The AML Compliance Person will determine whether or not and how to further investigate the
matter. This may
include gathering additional information internally or from third-party sources, contacting the
government, freezing the
account and/or filing a report.
The Company will not accept cash or non-electronic payments from Players. Funds may be received from
Players only by any
of the following methods: credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfer, wire transfer cheques and
any other method
approved by the respective regulators.
The Company will only transfer payments of winnings or refunds back to the same route from where the
where possible. If not possible then into an account held in the same person’s name.
Transfers of funds between Players accounts is prohibited.
To the extent the Company utilises a third party to process and record payments to and from Player
and accounts, the
Company will ensure the services provider has transaction monitoring systems in place which will
allow for screening of
the transactions pursuant to these provisions and in accordance with the applicable legislation. The
Person shall be responsible to review the relevant service agreement with the service provider to
ensure the adequacy of
Records relating to the financial transactions shall be maintained in accordance with the data
protection and retention
requirements in the applicable jurisdiction of Curaçao.
The AML Compliance Person will report any suspicious transactions (including deposits and transfers)
attempted by, at or through a Player account involving EUR 2,000 or more of funds (either individually or in
aggregate) where the AML Compliance Person knows, suspects or has reason to suspect:
- The Player is included on any list of individuals assumed associated with terrorism or on a
- The transaction involves funds derived from illegal activity or is intended or conducted in order to
hide or disguise
funds or assets derived from illegal activity as part of a plan to violate or evade laws or
regulations or to avoid any
transaction reporting requirement under law or regulation;
- The transaction has no ordinary lawful purpose or is not the sort in which the Player would normally
be expected to
engage, and after examining the background, possible purpose of the transaction and other facts, we
know of no
reasonable explanation for the transaction; or
- The transaction involves the use of the Company to facilitate criminal activity.
The Company will develop ongoing employee training under the leadership of the AML Compliance Person and
management. The training will occur on at least an annual basis. It will be based on the Company’s size, its
base, and its resources and be updated as necessary to reflect any new developments in the law.
The training will include, at a minimum: (1) how to identify red flags and signs of money laundering that
the course of the employees’ duties; (2) what to do once the risk is identified (including how, when and to
escalate unusual Player activity or other red flags for analysis; (3) what employees’ roles are in the
compliance efforts and how to perform them; (4) the Company’s record retention policy; and (5) the
disciplinary consequences for non-compliance with legislation.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- EightStorm Casino is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
- his privacy notice describes how we collect, use and store personal information about you during and after
your business relationship with us, in accordance with the Curaçao eGaming Terms of Service. EightStorm
Casino is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use and store
personal information about you. We are required under the Curaçao eGaming Terms of Service to notify you of
the information contained in this privacy notice.
- We may update this notice at any time.
- It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific
when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we
your personal information.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We will comply with all relevant data protection law (including the GDPR). This requires that the personal
we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that
with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can
be identified, whether directly or indirectly. It does not include data where the identity has been removed
There are also “special categories” of sensitive personal data which require a higher
level of protection.
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information
- Personal contact details such as name, title, address, telephone numbers, personal/business email
addresses and IP
- Payment card information when you purchase our services, which is administered by third parties.
- Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
HOW WE WILL USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We typically collect personal information about you through our customer registration forms, bank systems,
playing activity and cookies via the websites. We may sometimes collect additional information from third
parties including game providers.
SITUATIONS IN WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your
personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to process the orders that you have placed with us.
- Where we need to administer your account with us.
- Where we seek your views on the products and services that we provide.
- Where we need to notify you of changes to our products and services.
- Where we send you information about other products or services that you have specifically requested
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and
fundamental rights do not override those interests. We may also use your personal information in the
following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We need all the categories of information detailed in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our
contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. In some cases we may use
your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your
interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. The situations in which we will process
your personal information are listed below.
- Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
- Dealing with legal disputes involving you, or any disputes that may arise under the contract that we
have with you or the way in which we provide our products and services to you.
- To prevent fraud
- For anti-money laundering purposes
- For purposes that promote responsible gambling.
- To ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our computer
and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution.
- To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer engagement, retention and
- Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use
of your personal information.
If you fail to provide certain personal information when requested by us, we may not be able to perform the
contract we have entered into with you (such as providing you with our services or guarantees), or we may be
prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as financial and tax reporting and insurance
Purpose: EightStorm, the responsible entity has developed this policy to summarise the
approach to the management of the various
types of risks confronting the responsible entity.
Scope: A risk management plan has been implemented. This plan has been adopted by the
operator of the EightStorm Casino. The
plan involves a structured approach to risk management based on AS/NZS/ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management –
guidelines including risk registers for the key.
Risk management and reporting: The EightStorm is responsible for developing and
implementing a sound system of risk management and internal control.
- Risk identification and assessment as set out in the Board approved risk management plan and based
31000:2009 Risk Management – Principles and guidelines;
- Maintenance of risk registers focussing on material business risks;
- Drafting and maintaining policies and procedures;
- Staff induction;
- Staff training;
- Incident reporting;
- Compliance with RCT/RCS compliance plan obligations.
- This policy and the risk management plan are to be reviewed annually.
Offshore Legal Corporate Entity: EightStorm
Country of incorporation :Seychelles
Company Registration No: 214659
Company Address: Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Province
- Please note that credit card transactions will appear on your billing statements as 'MMG*eightstorm.com'
- Please note that credit card transactions will appear on your billing statements as ‘MMG*name of the
website, will be
visible on the payments page, alongside with the company’s address, registration number and telephone